FOR THE PRE-SPOILED PUPPY OF YOUR DREAMS
HOME RAISED – HEALTH GUARANTEE – A+ ACCREDITED WITH THE BBB.ORG
5 STAR RATINGS ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE
CONTACT ME ANYTIME – VISITORS ARE WELCOME BY APPOINTMENT.
WendysYorkies has on this date__-20 -__
sold to buyer____________________________ a ( male/ female ) puppy
Litter DOB – –
Price of Puppy is $_________ Total price of Puppy $ _________
If shipping, a shipping fee is due before puppy will be shipped______plus puppy
Amount paid: $_________,( non-refundable deposit). Balance of $________ is due before taking possession of the puppy .
Balance will be paid with Cash, Pay-Pal, Bank transfer or what ever agreed method. Texas residents will pay sales tax.
1. All puppies are sold as pet quality, there are no guarantees, expressed or implied, as to adult size of puppy, show potential, temperament, or breeding soundness.
2. The puppy has been wormed prior to sale and has had its first vaccinations for parvovirus, distemper, adenovirus, and parainfluenza. Record of vaccinations given will be sent with the puppy.
3. Buyer is to arrange a puppy check up by a qualified vet within 2 days of receiving puppy
(not including Sundays) During this initial exam, should your veterinarian detect any communicable disease or a life
threatening health condition, you must contact WendysYorkies immediately.
In the event your vet diagnosis a
communicable disease or life threatening genetic defect at this initial exam, you must return the puppy to WendysYorkies within two days of the exam with the veterinary report of the diagnosis.
The buyer is responsible for returning the puppy, and all papers (registration, Pet Guarantee, Shot record) to WendysYorkies in Powderly, Texas. In case of death of the puppy before the initial exam, the buyer must submit a veterinarian’s
necropsy report as to the cause of death and death must be entirely due to a communicable disease or congenital defect.
Breeder shall be notified immediately in the event that the puppy has an illness, or does not eat well before the initial vet exam. Failure to have the initial vet check done within two days or to notify breeder of illness or poor eating before the initial exam will void this warranty.
Breeder shall NOT reimburse any
veterinary expenses or other expenses incurred by the buyer at any time. Breeder’s warranty is limited to a replacement puppy, upon the immediate return (within 2 days of vet exam) of the puppy (uninjured and unharmed), its registration papers, and a written veterinarian’s statement that includes the complete diagnosis
of the communicable disease or congenital life threatening defect that makes the puppy unfit.
internal or external parasites, hernia, un-descended testicles, under or overbite, injury, allergies, heat exhaustion, or hypoglycemia.
Hypoglycemia is preventable with good care and feeding. You will be given detailed feeding instructions
4. If your puppy is diagnosed with a life threatening congenital defect making him/her unsuitable as a pet before 1 year from date of birth, it will be replaced with another puppy.
If your puppy is found to have any life
threatening genetic defect you must notify us immediately and supply us, within 2 days of diagnosis, with your veterinarian’s written report. We reserve the right to have the diagnosis verified by another veterinarian of our choice or/and to require the buyer to have specific tests run on the puppy to verify the diagnosis before exchange. When the puppy is replaced it will be replaced with one of equal value as soon as available.
After the Puppy and all papers have been returned to breeder in Powderly,TX. Buyer is responsible for all transportation of puppies.
Puppy must not be euthanized without prior written approval from the breeder or this guarantee is void. Buyer understands that the following slight defects are not considered life threatening and therefore are not covered–hernias, un-descended testicle, under or over bites. Because luxating patellas and collapsing
trachea can be caused by injury, they are not covered after vet’s initial exam. Buyer understands that replacement option is only valid when health problems are life threatening and are attributed solely to a hereditary problem and are not due to accident or injury.
5. Communicable diseases are not covered after your veterinarian’s initial exam. Puppy is not to be given any type of heart worm medication, you can get a yearly heart worm test.
6. If shipping has been approved by breeder, arrangements will be made between breeder and buyer. Puppy becomes the sole responsibility of the buyer once the breeder delivers the puppy to transport personnel and puppy is in their care.
7. This guarantee applies only to the original owner of the puppy.
1. This puppy is not being bought for resale and shall be maintained and kept under the personal control of the buyer. This puppy shall be given adequate housing, food, vet care, and shall in no manner be mistreated, neglected, or allowed to roam freely. This puppy is to be kept as a house dog. This puppy is sold as pet quality, warranty is void if dog has been bred.
2 Puppy is being sold with limited registration as a pet.
3. If circumstances become so that the buyer cannot keep this dog, buyer promises not to discard the dog at any shelter, humane society, or rescue group, and to make every effort to place the dog in another suitable home. If the buyer is unable to provide a suitable home for the dog, the dog shall be returned to the breeder.
4. Buyer has read the hypoglycemia information, on WendysYorkies website including prevention, symptoms, and treatment.
If you purchase a puppy from WendysYorkies you are agreeing to this written agreement. It is a binding contract, and is the only agreement between the buyer and the seller.
Contract is to be interpreted pursuant to the laws of Texas . Jurisdiction and venue to determine disputes shall be in Lamar County. Any dispute regarding this agreement shall be brought solely in Lamar County, Texas. All
legal issues and/or court action will be filed in Lamar County, Texas.